Author: Recipe by Chef Paris Nabavi | Photo by Tony Novak-Clifford
- 6 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons horseradish, fresh and finely grated, or bottled
- 3/4 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon celery salt
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 3/4 ounces Worcestershire
- 4 cups orange juice (fresh, if possible)
- slice of lime
- sea salt
Directions: Mix the first 7 ingredients and blend well. Adjust seasoning to taste. Add orange juice and stir well.
Wet the rim of a shot glass with a lime slice and press the rim on sea salt. Pour in the Sangrita mix and serve with your favorite blanco tequila as chaser. Salud!