Prep Time: 30 minutes; chill 6 hours
Number of Servings: 6–8 servings
- 1 package gelatin
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 10 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 ounces granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks (fresh or pasteurized)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups whipped cream
- 6 ounces Jamie’s Liliko‘i Butter
- 1 fresh liliko‘i (or juice from 1 lemon and 1 teaspoon lemon zest)
- 1/2 cup granola, or more to taste
Directions: Sprinkle gelatin over hot water in a heatproof bowl. Let bloom 5 minutes. (Do not stir.) Mix next 5 ingredients well with softened gelatin. Whip cream into soft peaks and gently fold into cream-cheese mixture. Divide into decorative cups or mason jars. Chill.
Directions for Topping: Mix liliko‘i butter with pulp and seeds from 1 fresh liliko‘i or 2 tablespoons lemon juice, plus 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons onto each cheesecake portion, then top each with 2 tablespoons granola.